for education & training institutes
How does it work?
Over 160 training & education institutes participate in EDU-DEX; more every month. They import all programme details each and every day, directly into the EDU-DEX system. In this way they are sure that hundreds of portals, LMSs, Apps and catalogs can publish up to date, reliable and complete information the next day. And participants can compare programmes always on the basis of the correct prices and starting dates .
What’s in it for your institute?
Training providers often spend a lot of money and many weekly hours on 1-on-1 updating of a variety of portals, catalogs, platforms and Apps. That is error prone, time-consuming and slow. Participants in EDU-DEX get rid of these problems and update all external overviews through one system. So they never again receive registrations for starting dates that have changed, or for outdated or incorrect prices. And they never again need to establish an additional export protocol for new customers or platforms.
The connection with EDU-DEX is more or less comparable with the connection with another external system. The big difference is that through EDU-DEX you can provide all other systems with the same data – automatically, every day. That saves a lot of costs and weekly hours.
What does it cost?
EDU-DEX was set up by training providers as a collective, free of charge service to the customer, the buyer. The advantages: less costs, less time to set up 1-to-1 links, less prone to errors, and up-to-date every 24 hours.
The costs for participating in this system are € 1,000 per institute per year, plus one-off connection costs of avg. € 500. Registration form training provider
- General information brochure a>
- Manual entry of program data: view the Manual
- Submission of data by XML file: consult the online Technical Manual li >
- Is EDU-DEX useful for your institute? Do the EDU-DEX test !
- Which institutes are already connected: check the complete list
Also watch the animation below (1.5 min.)
Yes, we would like to join EDU-DEX!
How do you want to join EDU-DEX?
- As a customer (using EDU-DEX programme details to inform our own employees through an LMS or catalogue)
- As a training supplier (providing programme details to customers and platforms through EDU-DEX)
- As a Network partner (using EDU-DEX-data for a search site or App, or to provide customers with updated programme information)
- As a Network partner participant (becoming a formal participant in the EDU-DEX foundation)
What's the benefit of EDU-DEX for your institute?
Please take a look at the interview of EDU-DEX chairman Cor Vink with Rino Schreuder.
They talk about the mission and organisation of EDU-DEX and its
benefits for companies, education & training institutes and participants.
FAQ / education & training institutes
What is an XML file?
If an institute does not have a relational database, or only a limited number of programs, the course data can also be entered manually at EDU-DEX.
How do I validate my XML file?
How to differentiate between classroom, blended, virtual and online programmes?
During the Corona crisis ever more training supppliers have (partly) digitalised their programme portfolio. In this respect, it is important to provide programme information properly, so that customers can see what kind of program it is. In a simple overview we have included all related fields.